Paraugs angļu valodā (funkcionāls) CV
348 Somerset Road
Hayward, CA 94541
A position as Sales Coordinator, Representative or Account Executive.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Twelve years successful experience in direct sales of a range of products and services.
- Extensive practical hands-on experience as co-owner and manager of a small business.
- Motivated and enthusiastic about developing good relations with clients.
- Effective working alone or as a cooperative team member.
- Professional in appearance and presentation.
SALES & NEW ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT
- Increased a small publication's advertising revenue through market research and promotion.
- Developed new distribution outlets for a special-interest magazine in Northern California
- Made cold calls and follow-up visits to retail outlets throughout the region.
- Organized detailed routebooks and financial recordkeeping.
- Successfully increased readership by more than 40 percent over a two-year period.
- Served as vendor representative for Jana Imports:
- Coordinated product information and distribution for 75 field
representatives and major accounts.
- Promoted giftware products at trade shows throughout the region.
- Handled face-to-face contacts with new and established customers.
- Oversaw the production of advertising and its placement in major trade publications.
ADVERTISING, MARKETING, DISTRIBUTION
- Organized and styled merchandise for effective presentation
in a 20-page giftware catalog.
- Kept accurate, current computer records of inventory, international suppliers, brokers, shippers, etc.
- Handled all aspects of order taking and processing, both at Bill's Dairy and Jana Imports.
VU PUBLISHING CO., San Rafael|
|1980-85||Co-Owner / Manager||BILL'S
DAIRY PRODUCTS, Livermore|
Bay City College, San Francisco, Liberal arts studies 1977-80