1-to-1 Learning Support Aid (initially part time, gradually moving to full time).
We are looking for applicants who are happy, flexible and energetic, who are open minded, passionate about and dedicated to their work, enjoy being a contributing member of a collaborative team, and are committed to personal excellence and love to work with special learning needs children.
- ability to communicate in English and Russian with fluency both orally and in writing;
- high sense of responsibility;
- accuracy and high ethical and moral values;
- excellent communication skills;
- positive and professional attitude.
Preference will be given to applicants who have experience working with lower elementary special learning needs children and a degree in ducation, special education, social education, developmental psychology or similar.
Salary while part time from EUR 675 gross, for full time work from EUR 1125 gross.
We would like to fill this position as soon as possible. Please send your cover letter and resume in English.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").