MECHANCIS & FITTERS FOR LORRIES & PLANT - (KENT & LEICESTER UK)
Our client has a large waste management company in the UK with sites in Kent, Leicestershire & Scotland. They are seeking to employ 2 experienced mechanics/fitters for lorries and plant.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a lorry mechanic/fitter
- Minimum age 21
- Excellent health
- No criminal record
- Good understanding of English language (reading, speaking & understanding)
- Must be a citizen of the EU and hold a valid EU Passport and/or ID card
- Must have a good previous work record We shall require:-
- Your up to date CV in English language showing your full work history
- Letter/statement from your police stating any criminal convictions that you hold
- Letter/statement from your Doctor confirming your health record
- Inspection and copies of your ID (passport & ID card)
- 2 passport sized photos
Full time work - Up to 48 hours per week. Average UK working hours per week are 48 from March 2005
Excellent Pay Rates
Their are many opportunities for overtime and enhanced pay rates.
20 Days paid holiday (minimum) per year + 8 UK Bank Holidays
Accomodation provide arranged by client in shared houses (rent dedected from wages)
Travel to UK (subsidised travel to UK) - you will be met at the airport upon arrival
Induction training to new job
Full welfare support including; assistance with opening UK bank account, obtaining national insurance number, registering with UK Goverment under the Workers Registration Scheme & all aspects of both living and working in the UK.