Large UK Bus & Coach company require 25 experienced category D licensed Bus Drivers to work in the London area, we have ongoing start dates from end of April 2005.
These positions are for single decker fare buses in the London area.
The employer offers work contracts up to 18 months.
- Minimum age 25 years - no restrictions on maximum age
- Previous bus driving experience is essential
- No drink driving convictions allowed and minimum other convictions
- Driving licence category D for PSV vehicles
- Excellent health
- 2 references / recomendations from previous employers
- Must be EU citizen and hold EU passport
- Must have no criminal record and provide local police statement / letter
- Basic understanding of English language
This position offers the following:-
- 18 month working contract
- Full time weekly work
- Average earnings approx 10000 EKK per week
- Free travel on buses & tubes throughout London area
- Lots of extra work each week
- 20 days paid holiday per year
- 1 weeks Induction training with company
- Full welfare support "working & living in UK"
- Shared Accomodation organised in UK
- Discounted air travel to the UK
- Meet at the airport upon arrival in the UK
THESE ARE EXCELLENT TOP BUS DRIVER JOBS WORKING IN LONDON - FOR THE BEST BUS DRIVERS.
This is an exciting excellent opportunity for experienced bus drivers to come and work in the UK. The employer is a large well respected company. There will be plenty of opportunities to earn excellent wages.
Please apply by forward your CV in English ASAP
For further information about Abel Staff and working in the UK, please visit our web site at www.abelstaff.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT CHARGE APPLICANTS FOR GETTING A JOB IN THE UK -
WITHIN THE UK THIS IS NOT PERMITTED AND IS UNETHICAL, WE STRONGLY RECOMEND THAT YOU NEVER PAY AN AGENT FOR GATTING A JOB OR HAVING A CAREER CONSULTATION.