LORRY DRIVERS - LICENCE CATEGORY C
Our client requires license category C Lorry drivers to refuse & litter collection work in the Oxford area in the UK.
This job involves driving Class II rigid trucks-
Full training will be provided by the client.
• Driving Licence Category C (Class II)
• You must have a minimum of 1 years experience driving lorries Class II
• Minimum age 25
• No drink driving or dangerous driving convictions
• Excellent health
• No criminal record
• Basic understanding of English language (reading, speaking & understanding)
• Must be a citizen of the EU and hold a valid EU Passport and/or ID card
• Must have a good previous work record
We shall require:-
• Your up to date CV in English language showing your full work history
• Driving Licence verification & inspection - we shall need to see your licence and take copies
• Confirmation of your entitlement to drive and any driving licence endorsements by your transport police
• Letter/statement from your police stating any criminal convictions that you hold
• Letter/statement from your Doctor confirming your health record
• Inspection and copies of your ID (passport & ID card)
• 2 passport sized photos
Full time work - Minimum 35 hours per week
Pay Rates - Starting at £5.50 per hour whilst training increasing to £7.00 per hour upon completion of training.
Their are many opportunities for overtime and enhanced pay rates.
Average UK working hours per week are 48 from March 2005
20 Days paid holiday (minimum) per year + 8 UK Bank Holidays
Accomodation provide arranged by client in shared houses (rent dedected from wages)
Travel to UK (subsidised travel to UK) - you will be met at the airport upon arrival
Induction training to new job
Full welfare support including; assistance with opening UK bank account, obtaining national insurance number, registering with UK Goverment under the Workers Registration Scheme & all aspects of both living and working in the UK.