LORRY DRIVERS - LICENCE CATEGORY C
Our client has a large waste management company in the UK with sites in Kent, Leicestershire & Scotland. They are seeking to employ 6 Category C Drivers for waste disposal lorries.
Full training will be provided by the client.
- Driving Licence Category C (Class II)
- You must have a minimum of 1 years experience driving lorries Class II
- Minimum age 21
- No drink driving or dangerous driving convictions
- Excellent health
- No criminal record
- Good understanding of English language (reading, speaking & understanding)
- Must be a citizen of the EU and hold a valid EU Passport and/or ID card
- Must have a good previous work record
We shall require:-
- Your up to date CV in English language showing your full work history
- Driving Licence verification & inspection - we shall need to see your licence and take copies
- Confirmation of your entitlement to drive and any driving licence endorsements by your transport police
- Letter/statement from your police stating any criminal convictions that you hold
- Letter/statement from your Doctor confirming your health record
- Inspection and copies of your ID (passport & ID card)
- 2 passport sized photos
Full time work - Up to 48 hours per week. Average UK working hours per week are 48 from March 2005
Excellent Pay Rates
Their are many opportunities for overtime and enhanced pay rates.
20 Days paid holiday (minimum) per year + 8 UK Bank Holidays
Accomodation provide arranged by client in shared houses (rent dedected from wages)
Travel to UK (subsidised travel to UK) - you will be met at the airport upon arrival
Induction training to new job
Full welfare support including; assistance with opening UK bank account, obtaining national insurance number, registering with UK Goverment under the Workers Registration Scheme & all aspects of both living and working in the UK.
Abel Staff are the leading supplier of staff from the 2004 EU Accession States to UK companies.
We care about our candidates and clients and will do everything that we possibly can to assist you with living and working in the UK.
For further information about Abel Staff and working in the UK, please visit our web site at www.abelstaff.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT ABEL STAFF DO NOT CHARGE CANDIDATES FOR GETTING A JOB THROUGH ABEL STAFF IN THE UK.