Your Move, in collaboration with the Cabot Business Service Center in Riga, is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist. We're looking forward to your application!
Are you detail-oriented, passionate about finance and committed to continuous improvement? Cabot Latvia is looking for a talented and diverse team member to join the company's Accounts, Payable team. You will be responsible for supplier invoice and employee expense report processing globally in accordance with accounting standards, process guidelines, and internal control procedures, supporting internal customers and handling all incoming queries.
- Ensure high quality of data processing in the Accounts Payable department;
- Collaborate with respective stakeholders (suppliers, local finance managers, Purchasing, etc);
- Assisting in improving the AP processes, taking part in internal development initiatives and projects;
- Perform month-end closing activities.
- Well organized, accurate, pro-active and supportive personality;
- Fluent in English;
- University degree (can be 3rd or 4th-year student able to work full time);
- Previous experience in accounting/finance (at least 1 year) will be considered an advantage;
- Drive to learn and be excellent in what you do.
Job Competencies: Problem Solving; Accountability; Initiative; Drive for results; Collaborative; Adaptability; Customer centricity.
- Company parties.
- Education reimbursement.
- Health insurance.
- Professional development.
- Teambuilding events.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").