For our client, the world\\\'s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of Advanced Metrology Application Engineer.
Make the company a leader in this new area. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.
- Being a distinguished specialist in metrology you will make a major contribution to the technology roadmap of the company.
- Provide proactive ownership and monitoring of escalations, issues, and projects throughout multiple customer sites or within a region.
- Is the technical lead on specific lithographic metrology for customers.
- Effectively communicates proactively, through written and verbal avenues, technical and non technical information
- Demonstrates technical leadership through problem solving, training and presentations
- Interact with customers to gain understanding of their technical requirements and effectively work with factory for solutions
- Generate documents for publication in external journals and conferences
- Define, organize and execute to completion projects that support the requirements of the company?s customers
- Provide technical leadership for a group of engineers
- You represent the company in all aspects: technological leadership, customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Bachelor or Master degree in Physics, Optics, Electronics, IC manufacturing or Process Technology
- 7 ? 10 years of experience in engineering in semiconductor environment
- Knowledge on Metrology aspects in Semiconductor manufacturing, Scatterometry experience and APC experience is a must
- Strong technical background and drive towards solutions
- Perceived leadership
- Good communicative and troubleshooting skills
- Initiative, independent, planning and prioritizing
- Knowledge sharing, mentoring, stress tolerance and teamwork
- Excellent English language skills in speech and writing
- Willingness to travel as needed internationally both on short notice and extended duration.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.