Latvia based aircraft maintenance organization Airline Support Baltic is looking for aircraft mechanics.
- Aircraft and components maintenance, including servicing, inspections, cleaning, aircraft parts removal/ installation and defects rectification.
- Completing necessary paperwork in a manner designated by the Company.
- Assisting aircraft engineers in the performance of their duties.
- Additional responsibilities as delineated by Aircraft Engineer and Production Manager.
- At least one-year minimum experience to mechanical repair of vehicles/vessels preferably aircraft – whether through technical training, apprenticeship, or similar experience.
- Technical education (aviation education is advantage).
- Good computer skills (Microsoft packages).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- High sense of duty and responsibility.
- Interest in acquiring new knowledge and learning.
- Be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Security Badge through the local airport authority.
- Interesting permanent work in Riga.
- Good chance to make a carrier in aviation industry.
- Social guarantees.
- Competitive salary (900 – 1250 bruto).
- Working in growing company.
Thank you for your interest!
Please send your application and CV in Latvian or English with the reference "Mechanic" till 31st of October 2019.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").