- Business case preparation and analysis;
- Preparation of analytical reports (deals/offers, partners comprehensive analysis) for large-scale Real Estate projects;
- Design of complex financial models for cash flow and development real estate projects;
- Preparation of investment memoranda, annual re-forecasts of existing investments, reviews of transactional documents;
- Market data analysis with implication for prices, portfolio and strategy;
- Presentation of the results to senior management and clients;
- Working with CRM: update and maintain records in a real estate database.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics;
- 2+ years of relevant finance experience, including experience in Financial Analysis, Business Analysis, Financial Reporting or related fields;
- 1+ year experience in real estate;
- Proven experience in building strong financial models for business support, involving forecasting and variance analysis;
- Latvian, English, Russian languages (speaking and writing);
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Pleasant personality and good presentation skills;
- Strong self-motivation to work both independently and as part of the team;
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency. Experience with InDesign is an additional advantage.
We offer an opportunity to become a member of a dynamic and professional team. Working with us will give you an opportunity to get involved with the most prominent real estate projects and investors in the region. Apart from the motivating business environment, we offer an attractive compensation package and a good range of benefits, as well as professional development opportunities. At Colliers, we push each other to be better than we thought we could be. We go the extra mile for our clients and partners, creating memorable experiences that enhance and grow our relationships. And we have a lot of fun along the way.