Keystone Advisers has established a M&A branch in Riga. We are therefore seeking young and ambitious analyst to join our Riga office.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- A university degree in finance, economics or related disciplines with strong academic results
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Excellent language proficiencies in English and Latvian
- Russian language proficiency is beneficial
- A genuine interest for corporate finance
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a challenging environment under pressure
- The ability to join our Riga office as soon as possible
A rewarding package and training in Stockholm included.
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in starting an exciting career in corporate finance as of now, please send your application with cover letter, CV and university grades to Katri Suurmann via email: firstname.lastname@example.org