Keystone Advisers has established a M&A branch in Riga. We are therefore seeking young and ambitious analyst to join our Riga office.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- A university degree in finance, economics or related disciplines with strong academic results
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Excellent language proficiencies in English and Latvian
- Russian language proficiency is beneficial
- A genuine interest for corporate finance
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a challenging environment under pressure
- The ability to join our Riga office as soon as possible
A rewarding package and training in Stockholm included.