We are currently recruiting a MARKETING ANALYST to join our team.
Your principle place of work will be in office in Riga. On occasions you may be required to travel to support events or seminars.
Analysing and evaluating statistics, you’ll spot trends and produce reports that reveal how products and services are doing, what prospects the segments of the industrial markets has. All analysts have its own specialization. For example, Biotech Market or Power Engineering.
- Interviewing industry experts
- Search of information in open sources and our databases
- Data handling and analysis
- Writing reports as a result of the project
- Answering for the clients questions about marketing research.
SKILLS & COMPETENCE
- The successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience of working within the field of industrial marketing or as alternative large experience
- As a main preference degree in biotechnology, chemistry or engineering
- Knowledge of the qualitative analysis
- Analytical skills and ability to write reports
- Perfect Russian and English
- Good knowledge of PC
* Working on international projects,
* good salary plus bonus,
* stable long-term employment.
To express your interest please send us your CV by e-mail: email@example.com