ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES Ltd.
Celebrity Cruises is looking for inspired global professionals who believe in success through commitment and pride to join our expanding family. As an industry leader in service and innovation, we provide a working environment that fosters career growth and development for our onboard team members. With a fleet of innovative cruise ships, each offering guests a premium vacation experience, there are almost countless opportunities to join us at sea.
We are currently searching for Assistant Chief Housekeepers to join the team. This exciting position works closely with the chief housekeeper in order to efficiently maintain this important onboard area. Potential candidates must have at least two years of housekeeping managerial experience in a four or five star hotel, resort or cruise line.
Reports to: Chief Housekeeper
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Directs, coaches, supports, supervises and evaluates alongside the Chief Housekeeper the performance of all direct reports, while mentoring, developing training and providing on-the-job assistance
Manages guest inquiries which require attention, interacts with guests regularly and visits staterooms
Reviews financial transactions to ensure expenditures are within budget limitations, manages audit findings, and constantly reviews current operating procedures for revenue-enhancement opportunities
You can apply for this job if you are:
MINIMUM AGE LIMIT IS 21 Y.O.
PROFESIONAL KNOWLEDGE WITH WORK EXPERIENCE ARE A MUST
- Minimum of two years experience in managerial housekeeping in a four or five star hotel, resort or cruise line
- Ability to accommodate a 4 months on / 2 months off contract schedule for this onboard position.
- Demonstrated aptitude for the financial aspects of a housekeeping operation, including the successful identification of expense reduction through cost control
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality management, business administration or related field from an accredited university or college, or international equivalent
- Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain a C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable.
Luxury cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
Work experience in International Company
Food, accommodation, and medical insurance expenses are covered by the company
Our Personnel Managers can communicate in English, Russian and Lithuanian languages
Apply now forwarding your CV in English to email@example.com