You will be responsible for:
- Joint leadership of the team.
- Assisting the department manager in motivating and training the team.
- Ongoing support and improvement of sales.
- Ensuring friendly and professional customer service throughout your department.
- Conducting regular merchandise analysis and optimising the sales floor by implementing visual merchandising guidelines.
- Liaising and cooperating with the buying department in order to improve merchandise selection.
We are looking for:
- Successful completion of a business administration qualification, preferably graduating from a university.
- Proven practical experience, ideally in the textile, FMCG or services sector.
- Enthusiasm for fashion and lifestyle.
- Strong customer- and service-orientation.
- High level of commitment, initiative and hands-on approach.
- Organisational and analytical skills including a strong numerical understanding.
- Very good knowledge of German and/or English.
- Personal and professional development
- Individual career planning.
- Various development opportunities.
- A dynamic working environment based on teamwork and individual responsibility.
- The security of a traditional family company.
- Employee discount in P&C stores.
For the position of Assistant Department Manager Sales, we offer you a monthly gross salary of 1.095 EUR; an overpayment is possible depending on the specific qualification and experience.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").
Darba sludinājuma numurs