• Day to day management of production.
• Be an active part, loyal and dedicated, in building up our new production unit in Ogre.
• To active use our Material Management System and update it on a daily basis.
• Resource planning (mainly human).
• Purchasing of necessary consumer articles to the unit.
• Responsible for the units internal control-system (keeping it up to date and using it).
• Be active in the field of developing the QA-system.
• Train, and secure the learning, of the units workers.
• Contribute to a positive work-environment with good moral standards.
• Technical background, M.Sc, Engineer etc.
• Experience with mechanical production and good knowledge in welding, especially MIG-process.
• Good knowledge in use of computers as a tool.
• Experience in material and production management is an advantage.
• Result-orientated and pronounced co-operative skills and loyalty.
• Taking an interest in, and understanding your co-workers.
• English, oral communication and in writing, at least on a medium level.
• Great challenges in connection to further developing our new department.
• Major influence in the hiring-process of the units workers.
• Personal development, in co-operation with Ring Mekanikk AS.