- Day to day management of production.
- Be an active part, loyal and dedicated, in building up our new production unit in Ogre.
- To active use our Material Management System and update it on a daily basis.
- Resource planning (mainly human).
- Purchasing of necessary consumer articles to the unit.
- Responsible for the units internal control-system (keeping it up to date and using it).
- Be active in the field of developing the QA-system.
- Train, and secure the learning, of the units workers.
- Contribute to a positive work-environment with good moral standards.
- Technical background, M.Sc, Engineer etc.
- Experience with mechanical production and good knowledge in welding, especially MIG-process.
- Good knowledge in use of computers as a tool.
- Experience in material and production management is an advantage.
- Result-orientated and pronounced co-operative skills and loyalty.
- Taking an interest in, and understanding your co-workers.
- English, oral communication and in writing, at least on a medium level.
- Great challenges in connection to further developing our new department.
- Major influence in the hiring-process of the units workers.
- Personal development, in co-operation with Ring Mekanikk AS.
The position reports directly to General Manager, situated at Ring Mekanikk AS in Norway. You have to feel at home in a demanding working-environment where quality and effectiveness are two major forces for moving forward. For further information about the position please call Maris Kapusts at 371 971 8985 or General Manager Lage Aas at +47 62 33 00 09.
If this is interesting for you, please send an application with a CV/resumé in ENGLISH to this address: Ring Mekanikk AS, Postbox 144, 2391 Moelv, Norway or to e-mail. Please visit our web-site www.ringmek.com.
Closing date for applications: 12-03-2004.