Your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking care of the record-keeping.
- Organizing meetings and events.
- Coordinating and arranging the business trips.
- General reception tasks.
- Daily support to MBO department and it’s manager.
- Translating documents (English & Latvian).
The following personal and educational criteria apply for all positions:
- Ability to read, write and speak Latvian, English and Russian.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Minimum of a High School degree.
- Solid user competence in MS Office.
Swedish knowledge will be regarded as an advantage.
We offer competitive salary, motivating benefits and potentialities of professional growth and career development. This is an outstanding chance to be a part of SEB`s continued growth and expansion in the merchant banking sector.
Join us and influence the bank’s international development!