Manage all logistic at site and support site manager to perform their duties.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the logistic of equipment for the site; the Transportation and warehouse on site\area.
- Support Site Manager to improve performance, time schedule and the P&L.
- Responsible for the work content & time table of specific tasks with the site track the project’s time schedule; Analyze and resolve work problems at
- Up to 2 years of experience as Assistant Site Manager, or background in logistics and operation.
- Experience in budget managing and control.
- Knowledge in MS Project, MS Word and MS Excel;
- Master's degree (M.A.) in Logistics/ Industrial Engineering – advantage, civil work (Infrastructure) orientation.
- Candidate has to be independent and able to work under pressure.
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE