This position is for a young and energetic woman who wants to travel and learn good English as the family is English speaking. Mother knows basics of Russian language, so you do not need very good english initialy.
This position combines two traditional roles:
- nanny - focused on child care for two young healthy boys (1 year and 2,5 year)
- housekeeper - focused on handling various house work.
- Female, 21-30 years old.
- Experience of working as a nanny will be a plus but not essencial. References will be required.
- Good housekeeping skills. Good cooking skills is a plus.
- Basic Russian is a plus, but not essencial. Very Basic English required.
- Ability to work for at least 2 years period
- Good health conditions - proven through medical records; absence of
- Good social and legal profile for the candidate and immediate family -
- Positive, friendly, tolerant person. Must love children.
- Hardworking, disciplined and common sense smart.
- An opportunity to experience life in Scotland for couple of years and to learn very good English. Intelligent and welcoming Scotish family have beautiful house with the garden. You will have your own room and separate bathroom only for you. There is quite big comunity of Latvian, Polish and Lithuanian people within the same town.
- Salary: from £300 to £400 cash in hands per month
- Travel: we will provide you with an airfare from Latvia to Edinburgh if you will be selected for the job.
- Accommodation: You will be provided with a one separate room only for your own use within the premises of the Employer at no extra cost for you.
- Meals: The Employer will provide you with free food at all times including your days off.
- Annual tickets: You will be provided with a return air ticket to your home country after completing each year of employment.