- Management, coordination and control of the Latvian branch;
- preparing company strategy & implementing it;
- achieving set targets;
- searching for new clients & establishing contacts with them;
- negotiating business terms and signing contracts as well as other sales;
- documentation, maintaining long - term relationship with clients and meeting their requirements.
- university degree (preferably finance / economic / management);
- experience in business management (preferably business consultancy sphere);
- ability to develop business activity of the branch;
- excellent communication & presentation skills;
- independent, ambitious, responsible person;
- fluent English;
- driving licence.
- interesting, creative & responsible position in dynamic company;
- competitive salary;
- modern motivation system;
- additional package including mobile and fuel card.
If you feel challenged by this opportunity please send your CV in English to: