You will be employed as worker at a different private building projects in and around Edinburgh, Scotland.
- You will be required to perform various construction jobs when building private homes and other projects for the company's clients.
- Jobs will be assigned to you considering your capabilities, but each project will include complete finish of the building from laying the foundation and putting on the roof to the finishing jobs such as plaster boards, floor boards, kitchen and bathroom equipment, etc...
- You will work under close supervision of professional builders and will have an opportunity to progress in a particular field and become a professional yourself.
- We are looking for 4 strong and dynamic men, preferably with some experience at the building site, who are willing to put in hard work, to learn and progress in the field.
- Some knowledge of English language would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- If you are a professional at any building industry field I would like to hear from you as well.
Opportunity to establish yourself in UK long term and acquire new skills.
- We offer hourly pay starting at a £5 per hour rate and overtime hours.
- We will collect you upon your arrival and provide you with an accommodation.
- We will arrange transport to and from your work.
- You will be entitled to four working weeks paid holiday during each year of employment with the company.
- We will organize to open your local bank account, register with Workers Registration Scheme and obtain National Insurance Numbers.