Large Bus & Coach company in UK require 6 bus drivers - ongoing start dates
These positions are for school runs, taking children to school and collecting them from school at the end of the day. They are during school time only 38 weeks per year, 20 hours per week - Monday to Friday. However this employer also has plenty of other work to offer the suitable candidates to increase the wages.
The employer offers work contracts up to 18 months.
- Minimum age 25 years - no restrictions on maximum age
- Previous bus driving experience is essential
- No drink driving convictions allowed and minimum other convictions
- Driving licence category D for PSV vehicles
- Excellent health
- 2 references / recomendations from previous employers
- Must be EU citizen and hold EU passport
- Must have no criminal record and provide local police statement / letter
- Basic understanding of English language
This position offers the following:-
- 18 month working contract
- Basic rate of pay £10 per hour
- Lots of extra work each week
- 20 days paid holiday per year
- Induction training in UK
- Full welfare support "working & living in UK"
- Accomodation organised in UK fully inclusive at £65 per week
- Discounted air travel to the UK
- Meet at the airport upon arrival in the UK
This is an exciting excellent opportunity for experienced bus drivers to come and work in the UK. The employer is a large well respected company. There will be plenty of opportunities to earn excellent wages.
Please apply by forward your CV in English ASAP
For further information about Abel Staff and working in the UK, please visit our web site at www.abelstaff.com