The main tasks are:
- To control business efficiency throughout the detergents sector of Baltic and Kaliningrad region;
- To introduce and mantain budgeting and reporting tools;
- To analyse monthly results against the budget and initiate improvements;
- To be an advisor and help in financial matters for other specialists in marketing, sales, logistics or accounting;
- To have local responsibility for the IT system administration.
The successful candidate has:
- A university degree;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Work experience, preferably in financial area;
- Very well developed PC skills (understanding and previous experience with SAP would be your advantage);
- Good command of the English language (knowledge of German would be your advantage);
- Strong business orientation and understanding of a modern business organisation.
Henkel offers and exciting job within a dynamic and growing team with all the advantages of an international corporation (solid career opportunities, competitive salary, etc.)
Please send your freely formulated application letter and CV, market Henkel, till 12.09.2003 to Mercuri Urval, Brivibas iela 40-27, LV-1050, Riga (fax.: 7505462). For more information please call Ineta Silina, ph. 9297797 or 7505463