Candidate Sourcing Specialist
Are you always ready to take up new challenge? Can you jump into new projects and initiative and drive? Are you good at networking? Then here is an opportunity for you to work on establishing and ensuring continuous flow of targeted talent.
We are looking for an expert in identifying and attracting talents for our Northern Europe Region (NER) Talent Acquisition Team. The sourcing specialist will provide the recruiting team with candidate search expertise leveraging multi–channel sourcing techniques to identify candidate prospects and convert them into interested applicants.
This role will require an ability to conduct deep internet research, generating leads, competitive intelligence name gathering, social media and talent marketing to build diverse and qualified candidate pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
You will be reporting to the Regional HR Director and will be responsible for attracting new talents. April 2017 we insourced recruitment in Denmark, so the overall NER team is still forming and developing every day. You will be part of a highly motivated team with focus on performance, 'time-to-fill' and high quality in what we do. Recruiters and coordinators are placed in Finland and Denmark, and we also have a super-user in Germany.
Building strategic strong and effective talent pipeline through diverse sourcing strategies
You will be responsible for
- Building a strong candidate pipeline for current and future hiring needs
- Developing recruitment marketing campaigns for promoting Danfoss to potential applicants in a compelling and professional manner
- Asserting professional image to positively represent Danfoss and promoting the organization as a great place to work
- Sourcing passive candidates through extensive name generation research, networking, cold calling, social media, complex internet searches and existing talent pool database searching
- Providing ongoing feedback to Talent Acquisition team members on the recruitment market place that helps keep managers informed about realistic expectations
- Discussing with team members when necessary to gain a better understanding of required talent pool - during our weekly team meetings you will be responsible for brainstorming on target groups and segments
- Monitoring trends and developments of sourcing tools and technologies
- Gathering data around competition and market conditions or trends that may impact ability to find and hire the right talent
- Assisting in creating methods that constantly improves candidate relationship management
- Utilizing and managing CRM system for candidate pipelining
- Supporting local job fairs, campus recruitment, campus engagement program
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably within communication, marketing and HR
- Solid experience in Candidate Sourcing, End-to-end recruitment process, social media and recruitment marketing
- Experience in using recruitment CRM, social media and other creative recruitment techniques to source qualified candidates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be well versed in using a variety of recruitment tools to source candidates, including social recruiting, job boards, search engines, and networking
- A strong understanding of Boolean search, x-ray search, internet search etc.
- Extensive knowledge of candidate generation
- Customer focused, adaptable, have strong follow up & organizational skills
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.