Position in the Organization
As a capacity analyst you will work closely with the (senior) capacity planner customer support and the local capacity planners of cs worldwide.You will report to the manager capacity planning cs.
If you want to take the lead in creation and architecture of our future planning models from the heart of the capacity planning engine you\'ll find a responsible and challenging position at Customer Support.Job MissionService in company is moving to the next level of maturity. We\'re developing into a pro-active service model to still better serve our customers and better align our workforce to the characteristics of the business we\'re in. Our success is built on fast response to customer issues. Without compromising on that we believe we can make company a still more rewording place to work at the same time. We aim to achieve this by developing and deploying more mature capacity management processes. This touches the core of our business model. Therefore change in this area is at the same time very challenging as well as key to our future success.
* As a capacity analyst you will be the architect of our future planning models.
* You own the way we learn from the past and predict our future requirements.
* You operate at the heart of the capacity management engine.
* Developing the way we translate demand into a meaningful perspective on required resources from an operational, tactical and strategic perspective.
* Results will be measured in terms of forecast accuracy and cost.
* Your responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain capacity management models for all CS products on central, zone and office level.
* Provide forecasts on all CS planning processes and model different scenario?s to determine optimal strategic proposals
* Support tactic and operational planning decision processes by supplying detailed conclusive analysis and advice
* Share best practices with capacity planners and embed these in standard way of working and tooling.
* Define requirements for planning tools, including justification and return on investment information.
* Secure qualification of capacity models and IT tooling.
* Document and maintain models, definitions and methods.
University degree in (technical) business administration or business economics.
* At least five years experience in (analyzing) capacity demand planning, preferably in an international environment.
* Knowledge and extensive experience with SAP, MS office tools and modeling software
* The analyst role requires analytical proficiency and accuracy.
* It requires a conceptual mind with the ability to develop models hands-on, own them, document them and communicate them.
* Then take the next step to the next level of proficiency.
* Mature in channeling requests and requirements.
* Familiarity with IT tools both office and enterprise level, from a demand and user perspective with hands-on proficiency.
* Comfortable with a highly demanding specialist role.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.