For our client, the world\\\'s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of (Senior) Capacity Planner Customer Support.
Position in the Organization
As a (senior) capacity planner you will work closely with the capacity planning analyst and local capacity planners worldwide. You will report to the manager capacity planning customer support.
Create an optimum in balance of strategic, tactical and operational headcount demand and supply by executing and maintaining the CS Capacity Management process through the CS organization, product groups, Sales, Marketing, Research and Development, Manufacturing and Logistics.
You will play a key role in creating an optimum in balance of strategic, tactical and operational headcount demand and supply. You combine a high energy-level and a hands-on personality with an excellent overview
- Collect and maintains the CS WW Capacity demand
- Align and collect capacity demand from Customer Support, Manufacturing & Logistics, New Product Introductions and Sales
- Responsible for execution of central capacity planning and management processes
- Creates reports to CS staff, Board of Management and sectors
- Monitor and reports on a WW level capacity demand including forecast and risk mitigation
- Monitor and report and support resolving of capacity gaps, advice based on mutual agreements
- Prepare and deliver CS headcount planning for RFF (financial forecast)
- Support execution and improvement of zone and local planning processes
- Maintain planning database
- Tooling support
- Takes ownership for IT related issues, as CS Capacity Management Key User Initiates improvements in reporting Process, support IT tooling requirements
- Facilitates IT changes by qualifying delivered solutions and supporting rollout
- Bachelor degree in (technical) business administration or business economics
- At least 5 years experience in capacity demand planning, preferably in an international environment
- Knowledge and extensive experience with SAP, MS office tools and modeling software
- Proactive personality
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Team player
- Good communication skills
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.