• Daily accounting according to Latvian accounting standards, Group’s accounting policies, tax and other regulations;
• Payroll and tax calculations;
• Handling payments and receipts;
• Handling HR documentation (employee data, contracts, timetables, business trips, holiday schedules etc.);
• Handling and organizing of other company documentation (agreements with suppliers and other internal documents) ;
• Ensuring the accuracy of financial data and internal controls;
• Monthly closing and reporting to the Group;
• Preparing financial statements (incl. annual report), tax declarations and other reports;
• Preparing budgets, forecasts and different analysis;
• Preparing necessary accounting and other documentation;
• Participation in the development of accounting processes and information systems.
• Very good knowledge of Latvian accounting, HR and tax regulations;
• Relevant higher education;
• Past experience in the field of accounting (min 5 years);
• Accuracy and strong orientation to details;
• Strong sense of responsibility;
• Ability to perform both in the team and independently;
• Very good computer skills (incl. accounting software);
• Good command of written and spoken English and Latvian;
Previous experience in energy sector and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX would be an advantage.
• Work in international organization;
• Friendly and professional team;
• Competitive salary and social benefits.
To apply for vacancy please push on button "Pieteikties".