What you will do
Our Cash Collections team work to maximize the timely collection of cash from our customers around the globe, through the effective management of enquiries made and received by telephone. We work to keep our aged debt to a minimum through timely action of outstanding debt.
How you will do it
In your role as a Collections Specialist you will be responsible for activities related to a broad cross section of Johnson Controls customer portfolios. You will manage Collection processes, provide early stage customer service and, where necessary, raise cases involving customer complaints. You will also support other finance operations by providing and receiving information from customers regarding billing, collection and cash application.
During your normal daily activities, you will need to maintain call logs and expected payment dates using your daily interactions with customers to encourage timely payment, as well as proactive contact on non-due invoices.
You will be expected to analyze aging debt reports and initiate calls to, as well as receiving calls from, customers. With a strong analytical approach, you will support the business by understanding customer complaints, assist with the research of cases to resolve billing and commercial customer service issues on accounts and support actions to prevent delinquent payment.
What we look for
• Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication skills
• 0 - 3 Years in combination of collections, customer service, inside sales, AP or related experience.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic skills in accounting software related to collections; and intermediate skills in Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research, including ability to utilize basic formulas, pivot tables and v-lookups
• Excellent customer service, organizational, communication, and follow-up skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced team environment while meeting deadlines
• Ability to perform moderately complex account reconciliation preferred (experience pulling and analyzing data from ERP and other systems and demonstrated knowledge and experience in reconciling accounts along with demonstrated capability of presenting outcomes to customers)
• Solid self-management
• Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
• Innovative and constantly looking for opportunities to improve
• Experience of working in Shared Service Centre/Retained/Outsourced environment an advantage
* Competitive salary (13 salaries a year)
* Multi-cultural environment
* Dedicated career development opportunities
* Language and training courses
* Internal networking/development groups
* Medical coverage; Vitamin program and Flu vaccination
* On-site fitness center and organized sport offerings
* Monthly workplace massages
* Employee referral and recognition programs
* Commitment to social responsibility and engaged company culture
* Annual events for employees
* Relocation allowance and assistance for moving to Bratislava
* Meal vouchers fully covered by the company and on-site canteen
* Company preferential rates/discounts and Flexible benefit allowance
* Minimum 20 days annual leave
* Outdoor terraces and shared park
* On-site kindergarten
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center.. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Click here to apply>>> Apply link
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Click here to apply>>> Apply link
Job location: Slovakia, Bratislava