For our client, a prestigious international company which has its Shared Service Center based in Prague, we are looking for suitable candidate for the positions of Collections Team Lead who will join its financial department.
- Lead OTC Collections team
- Coach & develop team
- Standardize processes in order to reach maximum efficiency
- Providing support to the Process Lead with coaching and training of employees
- Monitor, as well as rehabilitate overdue accounts.
- Calling customers to align payment dates (proactive and reactive) and amount to be paid.
- Providing copies of documentation (invoices, credit notes, account statements?) to customers and business unit contacts
- Answering customer collection related questions
- Review and recommendation of any enhancements for improving the current work flow in order to increase efficiency within the process
- Follow-up on People Management (action plans, written warnings, administrative issues, PDP, Talent Management?)
- Best practice sharing within the overall business
- Perform other duties as requested by the Process Lead.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or related field or relevant experience
- Fluent Dutch and English in speaking, reading and writing
- 1 year prior related team management experience and process experience required
- Work in a multi-cultural environment is a big plus
- High level of service mindset
- Coordinating skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Dynamic, results and process orientated
- Able to build productive working relationships ? internally and externally
- Able to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Flexible with position duties and scope of work
- Computer skills (MS Office, Financial systems)
- Work in a stable international company
- Motivational Salary + large benefits Package
- 5 Weeks Vacation
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Young and dynamic working environment
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.