Underwriting individual small & large commercial exposures, comprising a range from sole entrepreneurs to corporate and governmental entities. Initial deal qualification plus annual performance review. Comprehensive financial statement analysis (P&L, Balance Sheet, Ratios & Cash Flow). Ownership ARK Tool, internal on line rating/analysis software package. Identify external/internal non financial drivers and factor into overall balanced risk decision. Management of commercial team of 3-4 analysts.
- Risk lead to ensure successful introduction and subsequent roll out of new commercial products.
- Presentation of commercial deals (new applications & annual reviews) to relevant approval authorities.
- Regular monitoring of the commercial portfolio to ensure performing within agreed targets.
- Control collection strategy and activity.
- Support the development & monitoring of commercial scorecards/ratings, risk policies & individual deal underwriting.
- Ensure accuracy of commercial input into corporate reports, Regional, Europe Pole & USA HQ.
- Support the Plans verification and book closing with commercial input.
- Liaise with other functions and manage internal relationships to ensure achievement of Risk Management goals.
Substantial experience (4+ years) in corporate credit underwriting/analysis preferably within a commercial banking/leasing environment
-Effectively manage a demanding workload with dynamic priorities
-Perform rigorous financial statement analysis
-Proven ability to make sound independent credit decisions/recommendations
-Strong negotiation, facilitation & presentation skills
-Able to work independently
-Fluent in English (written & oral)
-Desired working knowledge of Latvian or Russian languages
-Work in a perspective and stable company;
-Pssibility to realize oneself in a growing company;
-motivating salary and stable social guarantees