The Site commissioning supervisor is responsible to monitor on a day to day basis the progress on site in regards to all sensor and end point equipment
installation and connection including Cameras, Cabinets, pole tray and LPR installation per site.
He assists the subcontractor in technical questions and ensures the quality of work and the proper execution of work according to the project
Specific sites will be appointed as the site supervisor responsibility area.
This work has to be based on installation manuals, designs, project instructions and in close cooperation with the nominated site engineer of the project.
The post holder is responsible to manage the subcontractor to achieve the program.
Any deviation from plan in terms of Program, Quality of works, changes in design have to be highlighted to the project manager seeking a mitigation plan
The post holder is also responsible to handle the handover process with subcontractors and in close cooperation with the nominated site engineer to
ensure a consistent traceable process as required by the project.
The post holder give strong support and leads all commissioning and integration activities to ensure a smooth handover to Lab integration and supports
fault identification and rectification till handover of sites have been achieved
The site commissioning supervisor is also assisting the Project manager in close cooperation with procurement manager and Logistics to ensure that all
deliveries are in place to progress the work in time and to program.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage Subcontractor on day to day base in close cooperation with the site engineer
- Ensure that all deliverables are in place to execute the work in cooperation with project manager, logistics and procurement
- Highlight and manage necessary design changes at site in cooperation with design engineer
- Defining of countermeasures in case of deviations to plan and direct reporting any impacts to the master work program.
- Manage Handover certificates for his discipline and sites
Education and experience:
- Degree: Electrical /Civil/communication Engineer with supervision experience
- Proven experience for at least 4 years in the installation Infrastructure sector:
- Ability to read and understanding drawings – electrical and communication designs
- Experience in MS Word and MS Excel, Visio, preferred AutoCAD experience
- Experience in progress monitoring alongside a delivery program
- Experience in Middle East environment fast track projects preferred
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE