As a key member of the IT Team, this role will be responsible for designing and implementing LAN/WAN/Firewalls for a major project. This position requires
strong network/firewall background (5+ years) in a large organization. The position is a hands-on role to design and implement a network for large Video
streaming data transfer.
- Broad Networking/Firewall background in working for large enterprise.
- CCNP/CCNA with at least 5+ years of network experience.
- MPLS Experience , Experience with design of WAN handling High Speed streaming Video data transfer
- Designs networks scalable to 10 Gigs or more
- Layer 2/3/7 Security concepts
- Layer 2 protocols such as STP and VTP
- Creation of trunking and ether channels
- Configuring varieties of Cisco routers (2800, 3600, 3700, 7200, etc.)
- Configure, manage and design IP routing using a combination of static routing and routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, etc.).
- Cisco ACS (TACACS and RADIUS protocols)
- TCP/IP troubleshooting techniques
- Cisco VoIP and QoS
- Deploy, troubleshoot and maintain WAN circuits (ATM, T1/T3, Frame Relay, etc.)
- Monitor/Manage all networking equipment and maintain activity logs.
- Support of firewall technologies includes Fortinet firewalls. Administration, troubleshooting and engineering background is required. Knowledge of
- Must have experience analyzing and implementing complex firewall rules on Checkpoint firewalls and/or Fortigate security devices. Demonstrated
- Proven hands-on experience with firewalls and a comprehensive knowledge of IP networking and network security including Intrusion Detection,
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches, and a good understanding of IP sub netting and routing such OSPF and BGP.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a solid understanding of how to troubleshoot connectivity and performance issues that
- Document current network and design upgrades in various written formats (VISIO, MS Project, Word, etc.).
- CCNA/CCNP or equivalent certification
- ITIL certification
- Windows or Unix Technology certification a Plus (MCSE, Redhat Certified Etc...)
- Storage Certification a Plus
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves.
Relocation to the UAE.