Welding of steel.
- By means of a drawing self-assembling products.
- Independently verify the products.
- Independent setting of welding equipment.
- Independent finishing of products.
- The composition of small and medium series.
Fluent English and understanding basic Dutch will be a plus
- Experience with MIG / MAG welding thin material 1> 10 mm which should be welded. Minimum Level 2 H-L045 (6G)
- Experience with measurement and reading drawings.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Willing to work in shifts. (morning shift hours Mon / Thurs from 05.45 am to 14.30 pm and Friday from 05.30 am to 12.30 pm / / evening shift Mon / Thurs
€ 1800-2000 per month for 38 hours work a week before taxes.
- Contract 6 months, maybe longer if RPI and the candidate are both satisfied