The role: Country Manager You will manage Google's sales, marketing and business development operations within the Baltics. You have deep sales experience, demonstrated P&L management capability, and a proven ability to build a team. You will be responsible for developing and executing on the overall market strategy within the country. This includes determining the appropriate channel strategy, support model,staffing requirements, partners, target advertisers, and coordinating with functional teams to achieve desired goals. The primary focus will be on top tier clients and agency opportunities. Responsibilities: * Manage Baltics operations, including the development and execution of the overall regional strategy. * Build a sales organization to call upon leading advertisers within the region, driving revenue growth across different verticals. * Build and maintain relations with key agencies and Search Engine Marketers (SEMs). * Build and develop partnerships that will grow the online marketplace in the Baltics. * Define the appropriate sales channel for all advertisers and drive revenue growth across all verticals.
* MA/MS degree preferred with strong academic records.
* Strong sales management experience in technology and/or advertising and/or Internet as well as P&L management experience.
* Experience in building strategic partnerships and track record of growing a market is preferred.
* Proven record of strategic development of Fortune 1000 client base. Experience in all or at least one of Baltic states in a must.
* Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast growing business environment.
* Strong relationships within the advertising and technology spaces in the region.
* Fluency in English and in all or one Baltic languages.
Working place: Lithuania or Estonia
Apply online: http://mptool.the-network.com/asp/cs/network/careercenter/default.cfm?offerId=10846&offer_id=10846&destination=apply&compid=139&lng=EN〈=EN&channelId=61
offer id: 10846
reference id: 0000