We are looking to hire several new Customer Experience Specialists (Customer Service representatives) with full working proficiency in English and one or several following languages:
- Scandinavian (one or several Scandinavian languages: Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finish)*
* Skills in several above mentioned languages (plus full proficiency in English) will be seen as an advantage.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and to maintain high customer satisfaction. To provide instant support for our online shops’ clients, answer their questions and inquiries by phone, chat or e-mail. To ensure smooth execution of clients orders by providing troubleshooting information to the company respective departments in order to better serve our clients, report and analyse customers' information and needs, issue billing/invoice details and open and close customer tickets, to handle clients’ questions, complaints or suggestions about our company's service or products.
- Provide excellent customer service experience
- Represent the company providing information on the company and its products
- Answer customer’s queries by phone, chat or e-mail
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls, chat messages and e-mails
- Provide cancellation or upgrade orders as per customer’s request
- Offer alternative products when the product which was originally offered is out of stock
- Ensure that customers’ concerns and queries will be answered, reported and solved in a timely manner
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Provide translation English to/from French or German
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Generate sales leads
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Keep records of all issues while servicing customers and work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Full working proficiency in any of these quoted language pairs (see above)
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Proven customer support experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong phone/chatting contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM/E-commerce & Online Retail Experience tools, systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage work/time effectively
- Track record of over-achieving quota
Department: HK or EU operations
Job location: remotely from your home country
Job type: full time
Opening date: 01.06.2017
Closing date: 31.08.2017
Please send us your CV and motivational letter.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").