What you will do?
- Measure and keep track of customer activity.
- Organize account set-up for farmers so they could start gaining value from eAgronom faster (e.g. data entry).
- Motivate and teach farmers to use different parts of eAgronom through personal meetings, group trainings, webinars, etc.
- Recognize and anticipate the needs of the market and think of unique solutions for the market.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Prepare reports on account status.
A little bit about you:
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are focused on results, self-motivated and energetic.
- You have good attitude and passion for helping.
- You are organised, able to achieve deadlines with close attention to detail.
- You are a team player who is supportive of colleagues and driven by working towards a team goal.
- You are excellent in English and Latvian is your native language.
- You have valid driver's licence.
- You are located and ready to work mainly in Vidzeme and Latgale regions.
What we give:
- Flexible working time - usually it’s in the working hours, but you can adjust times however you see is best for the farmers.
- Helping the foundation of human society adapt innovative technology.
- Build close relationships in the farmer community.
- Company trips to wherever we decide to go for a swim.
- Good salary.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").
Darba sludinājuma numurs