What will you do at GroGlass®?
As an Customer Relationship Manager you will focus on:
- Daily running of the account:
- communicating with customers on the phone, on regular basis
- independently planning visits to see customers regularly
- analyzing customer orders, proposing best order mix (based on minimum order amount, space in a container etc.), identifying opportunities to upsell;
- Preparing presentations, price offers, order confirmations, reports and other documents;
- Maintaining up to date information in CRM and other databases;
- Investigating and taking care of important and complex support matters, and where necessary working closely together with peers across all departments to ensure an exceptional and seamless experience for our customers;
- Gathering and analyzing market information to identify trends, competition and product pricing;
- Travelling abroad to meet customers and participate in exhibitions.
- Excellent ability to communicate with clients and build relationship in a positive and professional manner;
- Ability to express onerself in writing in a way that is logical and easy to understand;
- Excellent English language skills to communicate with foreign clients over the phone and e-mail (knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage);
- Desire to achieve set targets by working independently and proactively;
- Curiosity and desire to get a deep understanding of various Groglass products and market specifics;
- Sense of responsibility and attention to details;
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (experience with CRM systems would be an advantage);
GroGlass® is an international, growing company and our values are:
- GO INTO DETAILS - We are paying attention to all the details, we are getting to the bottom of issues and base our decisions on hard evidence.
- TAKE RESPONSIBILITY - Results of an individual are just as important as the results of the whole team.
- EMBRACE CHANGE - Change is as an essential part of our daily lives and we always look for ways to improve.
- TEAM UP - We learn the best by sharing what we know with others.
Why would you be interested in us?
Groglass® is the European leader in specialty picture framing glass and operates two facilities that produce coatings on glass that is also used in Electronic Displays, Architectural and other technical markets.
Groglass® products are exported to more than 40 countries, including USA, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Norway, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Brazil, South Korea, China, Japan, Australia and many more.
Groglass® is recognized both in Latvia and on international arena:
- Groglass® has been named Latvia’s Employer of the Year 2017 by the Rigas Business School;
- Groglass® was recognized as One of the 10 best European exporting companies among 32,000 businesses from 33 countries in Europe’s biggest and toughest competition – The European Business Awards;
- Groglass® received “Red Jacket” award as one of best exporting Latvian companies in 2016;
- in 2012 GroGlass® was recognized as "The most capable exporter in Latvia" (organized by ministry of Economics and LIAA);
- "Innovator of the year" (organized by Swedish Embassy in 2009);
- Groglass® also won a “Best in show Award” in Display Week exhibition in San Diego, USA, 2014.
For more information about our company, employees and our values, visit our website: www.groglass.com/careers
Why others work for us?
“Working at Groglass makes me think of the famous quote by John F. Kennedy: "(..) ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.". Someone may say it is a vain cliche, but here at Groglass I see the work and energy which truly talented people have invested to create a unique technology and products. It inspires me to do the best I can and the more I contribute, the more I receive back. I have learned so much at Groglass and have had numerous opportunities to challenge myself and to grow. Besides days are spent together with wonderful colleagues.”
–says Kristīne, Head of Customer Relationship Department.
Please be informed, that due to the high volume of applications received, we will contact only those candidates, who will be nominated for an next round. If we haven't contacted you in 2 weeks time after you've sent us your CV, please assume that we have invited another candidate for next round for this position.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").