- Manage all aspects of Customer Service function, including employee supervision, employee schedules and the preparation and delivery of performance evaluations
- Manage and monitor annual Customer Service budget and expenditures.
- Directs all daily activity within the department and coordinates all activity involving other departments, especially technology, quality assurance, finance, and marketing.
- Schedules and develops all training programs and assists in the training of new employees.
- Meet and exceed quality and customer satisfaction goals to ensure customer retention
- Documents all policies and procedures and ensures all are understood and adhered to by departmental personnel. Recommends changes as needed
- Provide timely feedback to the management team on customer trends, issues, key performance indicators and needs
- Provides management reporting on telephone /email activity, customer service levels, and other areas as required.
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree.
- Three to five years of progressively responsible customer service or call centre experience
- Strong commitment to world class customer service
- Superior oral and written communication English skills
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills (especially sensitivity and tact) and technical knowledge necessary to communicate with both customers and either an in-house or external customer/technical service team
- Act as a filter for developers helping to categorize and prioritize customer technical issues
- Must have analytic skills, marketing acumen and personal skills capable of identifying retention issues and opportunities, combined with the leadership ability to turn those findings into actions
- Must have leadership skills that will enable him/her to communicate, train / coach, motivate and control
- Very strong computer literacy (proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Internet Explorer, good technical knowledge would be an advantage)
- Ability to cooperate, work and communicate well within diverse team environment.
We are a big team, young and rapidly expanding, with a friendly working environment and plenty of opportunity for personal growth. The company offers a good salary, so if you are hard-working, team oriented, and match our requirements – just send in your CV.
Please send in your Covering Letter and CV (in English), indicating vacancy you are applying for and expected salary.