- Work with customers (from the office and visiting), negotiations, providing high-level customer service.
- Contracts preparation and execution of conditions.
- Taking orders and entering information in the system, checking of supplying of ready done finished goods, ordering of raw material and componets.
- Working with multiple programs & databases.
- compulsory secondary education, higher education focused on selling and customers, as well as supply chain experience will be judged as an advantage.
- Focus on customer needs, good communication capabilities.
- The ability to collaborate and the desire to work on a team.
- Initiative personality.
- Operationality and accuracy in performance of jobs.
- Ability to plan and organize your work effectively.
- Excellent Latvian, good level of English and Russian language knowledge.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, especially MS Excel, Outlook, special controlling software "1C", ect.).
- Work in a company what is the global leader in metal packaging.
- The possibility to realize your own and group ideas in improving customer service.
- Training in the workplace, necessary for the performance of work duties.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- Stable and satisfying salary.
- Exceptional working conditions.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").