What the job involves?
Place of work: Kraków
As a Customer Service Representative in Online Advertising you will be working on our client’s site to deliver a first class customer service experience by phone, email and chat.
You will assist clients with advertising account optimisation while demonstrating a thorough knowledge of all of our client’s unique products.
In this role you will focus on small to medium companies that can benefit from Web-based advertising and grow revenue by upselling new products and features.
Key activities include customer account reviews, pro-actively establishing client satisfaction and ensuring adaptation of account optimisation.
Don’t worry, we will provide you with a complex training regarding the product!
What we are looking for:
• Native or near native language proficiency in Latvian.
• English proficiency and comprehension.
• Experience in a customer service role or call centre.
• Excellent communication skills and confidence working with customers
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Self-motivation to both meet and exceed existing individual and team targets.
• Ability to recognise the value of customer visibility, feedback and reviews.
• Russian at C1 or higher will be an asset
What we offer:
• Vibrant, multi-cultural environment.
• Quarterly performance bonus.
• Comprehensive Benefits Package.
• Subsidized Health Insurance.
• Cafeteria program.
• Career & Personal Development.
• E learning access.
• Paid Annual Leave.
• Paid Sick Leave after Probation.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" and send the CV in English ("Pieteikties").