We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with excellent communication skills in English and 2+ years of experience in sales, customer success or account management.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be the advocate of our customers and their needs within the company. You will be responsible for driving customer loyalty by consulting them on how to use MaxTraffic.
MaxTraffic is a marketing software platform that helps companies turn visitors into customers. With our platform online business owners can recover visitors that are about to leave the website, increase the amount of sales & acquire new email subscribers.
Among our clients are the largest online retailers, non-bank lenders, telecoms and insurers in Baltics, but our goal is to expand our reach to larger markets. Right now about 50% of our clients are from Baltics, 50% from 10 other countries. Our system tracks 10+ million visitors per month.
• 2+ years of experience in sales, customer success or account management;
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
• Customer centric thinking and personality;
• Good listening ability and problem solving skills;
• Good presentation skills;
• Ability to translate product features into customer benefits;
• Be proactive individual with hunger to learn on a daily basis;
• Possess the utmost responsibility towards the quality and results of your work.
• Build in-depth expertise of MaxTraffic service and it’s use cases;
• Build in-depth understanding of business challenges and needs of our customers;
• Consult our customers on using MaxTraffic to support their business goals;
• Be responsible for onboarding and activating new customers;
• Be responsible for retention (subscription renewals) of existing customers;
• Perform regular usage activity checks via customer analysis tools;
• Develop case studies and best practices of successful MaxTraffic use cases;
• Collect feedback from customers to use it further as input for product development.
You would have an advantage if:
• You are fluent in another language apart from English (Polish, German, French preferred);
• You have good experience with e-commerce and web analytics tools;
• You have work experience in a startup or SaaS company;