The mission of Industrial Specification Management is to increase the effectiveness of Product Production and Product Availability/Reliability also with respect to costs, generates performance improvement roadmaps for Manufacturing and Planning to ensure that production facilities remain adequate for future demands and to develop total competency with respect to all Cycle Time aspects (Manufacturability, Modularity, Qualification & Test Coverage, Commonality & Standardization, Production process architecture etc.). You work in a team of System Engineers (Industrial Specification Managers) and other cycle time engineers.
One or more of the following deliverables:
* Generation/Identification of work packages and improvement ideas per module to realize roadmap targets/SDS requirements including Lessons learned (WBS) with respect to cycle time
* Co-engineer cycle time design, process & tool solutions on module and system level
* Permanent reporting (track and tracing) of cycle time and disturbances on module and system level (from first assy steps until customer delivery)
* Active support of all sectors with respect to cycle time
MSc/ BSc degree in Physics, Informatics, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics.
* At least 3 years experience in a company with high-tech products and complex production processes, with short technology life cycles
* Experience in areas strongly related with Industrial Engineering and/or Manufacturing
* Track record of technical leadership in machine or process engineering, in several phases of the Product Generation Process.
* Broad technical and business knowledge; analytical; able to switch between direct handling and careful thinking and prepared to do operational (hands-on) work; convincing, inspiring and motivating;
* Good communicator in English (spoken and written)
* Background or strong interest in Industrial Engineering, Process Flows, Quality, Problem Analysis methods and/or Logistics is an advantage
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.