EXPERIENCED DAIRY HERDMAN URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR LARGE CATTLE FARM
Required for large cattle farm in South West Scotland, you will be looking after 2 herds of 200+ dairy cows.
Our client urgently seeks an experienced person to start work on this farm ASAP.
You must be
- Previous experience of working with cows on a dairy farm
- Hard working
- Use to working outside in all types of weather
- Have basic English skills
- Your CV in English language
- Medical report from your Doctor
- Police report
- Inspection of your ID (Passport & ID Card)
- Copies of any driving licenses
- Minimum of 2 references/recommendations
- Passport sized photo
Full time permanent work
Lots of hours and overtime
Acccomodation provided in UK on farm
Average weekly wage minimum £300 / 6900EKK per week
Lovely long established farms in sought after area
Use of car to drive around
Minimum of 20 days / 4 weeks holiday per year
Contracts for up to 1 or 2 years
Some farms will allow you to bring your partner
Abel Staff provide:-
Assistance with travel to UK
Welfare support - all you need to know about working in the UK
Meet at the Airport service & transfer to farm
We have many good farm jobs throughout the UK - all provide accommodation on the farm. Some of these jobs are for single people - others will allow you to bring your partners (in some case your partners may be able to work on the farm) or find local alternative work.
We have immediate starts.
We are only interested in finding the best farm workers.