The Data Center Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for the hands-on support, execution and deployment of the IT infrastructure components
within a Data Center for a large project.
- Lead the Local IT Team
- Provide Layer 3 support for all IT components within Data Center.
- Collaborate with other IT support groups, management, and vendors for problem escalation/resolution.
- Support planning, testing, deployment, service and support and enhancements for IT components.
- 7+ years experience in Information Technology as a hands-on manager with emphasis on supporting day-to-day Infrastructure deployment and
- Strong Data center background building and managing data centers and infrastructure components.
- Broad networking experience in diverse network technologies including LAN, WAN (MPLS),OSPF, BGP and hardware platforms like Cisco
- Strong background in Windows based technologies and Hardware platforms including AD, DNS, Exchange, WINTEL hardware, Blade servers and
- Strong background in support storage technologies and Hardware platforms like EMC/NETAPP/SAN/NAS/Replication technologies.
- Strong background in analyzing performance data, troubleshooting complex network and systems issues, and leading cross-functional teams in
- Software Development or System integration background a Plus.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science
- Windows/Storage or Network certifications
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions. frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE