Your Move, in collaboration with the Cabot Business Service Center in Riga, is looking for a Data Management Specialist. We're looking forward to your application!
This is a unique opportunity to join the EMEA Data management Team that is helping Cabot to ensure that the Master data files are complete and kept up to date. You will be one of the team members helping to gain efficiency in daily activities in a way that complies with the highest internal controls at Cabot.
This role has a major impact on quality, speed, and accuracy of order processing, invoicing and customer satisfaction.
Working hours: 11.30 to 20.00
- You will maintain our customer, sales price, finished product item, supplier and employee data in the master file of our ERP;
- You will set up the supplier files and finished product items as well as rebate information;
- You will invoice on a daily basis our sales for the EMEA region, including their distribution to our customers;
- You will calculate on the regular basis the commissions due to our agents and the rebates gained by our customers;
- You will act with respect to legal regulations and internal rules striving for continuous improvement.
- Organizational skills: attention to details, accurate, able to manage your time and set priorities;
- Curiosity: as a team player, you will not know everything, but you should have the drive to learn as much as possible from your colleagues;
- Fluent English: you will need it every day, as we are working on an international level;
- Study program: Business administration (any other discipline will be considered as well) or relevant experience.
Job Competencies: Problem Solving; Accountability; Initiative; Drive for results; Collaborative; Adaptability, Customer Centricity.
- Company parties.
- Education reimbursement.
- Health insurance.
- Professional development.
- Teambuilding events.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").