ROYAL CARIBBERN CRUISES LTD. - www.royalcaribbean.com
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is looking to fill a new position with Celebrity Cruises. It is Deck Supervisor position that requires F & B experience. Candidate will be reporting to Executive Housekeeper and supervising pool butlers. Actually responsible for the opening, maintaining and closing pool decks. Pool butlers besides maintaining pool deck will be passing snacks, canapes and attending to guest's needs. Carrier path for the candidate can be in both departments: Housekeeping and F & B. It could be great opportunity for the very outgoing Waiter. Social skills are must as candidate will spend all the time around the guests.
See below an overview of the relevant details and position description:
- One deck supervisor per ship; will report to the chief housekeeper, with a dotted line to the F&B manager
- Will oversee approximately 8 or 9 pool butlers
- 6/2 contract; shared berth
- Company will pay joining ticket, and return tickets
- Salary is $50 monthly, and they will participate in the supervisors gratuity pool (potential earnings are between $2,300-$2,700 per month
- Second interview with Operations required.
You can apply for this job if you are:
At least 21 years of age
speak good English
are hospitable and friendly person
having relevant experience
Luxury cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
Work experience in International Company
Food, accommodation, and medical insurance expenses are covered by the company
Permanent job with 6 months contracts followed by 2 months vacation
Our Personnel Managers can communicate in English, Russian and Lithuanian languages
Apply now forwarding your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org