Within company, the Sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the company products. Within D&E, the Software (SW) Cluster is concerned with the design, development, testing and integration of the complete software package which drives a generation of the company products, In the SW Cluster, the Software Integration department is responsible for the integration and testing of the software. Furthermore the Software Integration department is responsible for the software reliability and the diagnostics capabilities of the overall system.
Job mission: To contribute to the development of effective and efficient diagnostics for company?s products.
Job Description :
As a member of company?s D&E organization you will be active at the cutting edge of physics, mechatronics, mechanics and software development. So obviously you will need excellent technical skills to provide the diagnostics means for company?s new systems.
- Collecting and documenting the requirements of the diagnostics features of the machine
- Contributing to an architecture within which the requirements can be met.
- Creating a vision on the diagnostics capabilities of our products.
- Maintaining efficiency & consistency of (multiple product/platform) diagnostics developments
- Reviewing of (delegated) requirements, design & test docs
- Guiding the software developers in the construction of software within the established architecture.
- Writing clear handbooks, publishing informative web pages and conducting introduction courses.
At least Masters
We are looking for people with high-experience (10 years) in a technology leadership role and who have had experience with diagnostics. The job requires in-depth experience of development of complex systems.
Personal skills: ?Fluent in English, which is the official company language
- Hands-on mentality, result driven
- Communication with broad range of stakeholders
- Troubleshooting knowledge & vision
- Capable of thinking about system functionality/behavior
- Delegation, coordination & coaching
- SW engineering & SW architecture expertise
- Capable of traveling abroad for contact with co-developers or customer service locations.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.