A document controller is responsible for the following:
- Count, sort, and scan incoming applications, correspondence.
- Separate the documents by document type.
- Verification, scanning and filing documents according the document control procedure.
- Prepare applications, correspondence, and envelopes for archiving.
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of document batches.
- Preparing documents control reports.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Responsibility for the division archive.
- A minimum of two (2) year of related experience where organizational skills and attention to detail are demonstrated and applied.
- Working experience in medium to large organizations who specialized in Civil, Electrical, and Construction engineering – preferred
- Experience working abroad, and or in the Middle East, and or Gas/Oil companies – advantage
- Experience with AUTOCAD - advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and with operating a personal computer.( excel and word) – Required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Well organized – must
- Ability to lift up to 10 Kg (paper packages)
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE