Preparation of work, inspect equipment and facilities, replacement of parts of plants, test execution, analyzing and troubleshooting, making modifications and
setting and adjusting of equipment, installation of electrical panels and where appropriate in cooperation colleagues hardwire.
· Secondary Technical School ‘electrical engineering’;
· Can read Dutch, because the technical drawings are in Dutch;
· Dutch basic communicative is enough, the willingness to expand this further;
· Experience in shipping is an advantage but not essential;
· Experience as an electrical engineer and demonstrably competent;
· Experience with PLC systems or willing to learn;
· Contributes to a pleasant team atmosphere and can also work independently;
· Inquisitive, quality and service conscious;
· Representative to customers;
· Driving license B.
· A permanent contract
· A company car
· 24 holidays per year
· 8% vacantion fee
· A job for minimum three years
· Inspiring workplace with a lot of opportunities for development.
· Secondairy Benefits (holiday fee, vacantion)