- Evaluate the progress and conduct quality control.
- Organize and control shipbuilding electrical works.
- Work time planning.
- Calculation and ordering materials.
- Manage all project documentation (technical and financial reports etc).
- Analyze the projects, their efficiency and to propose innovative solutions
to any inefficiencies identified.
- technical degree.
- fluent in English and Russian.
- extraordinary communication skills.
- work experience in corresponding field. Experience in shipbuilding is an advantage.
- handle pressure over a long period of time.
- team management skills.
- a very high level of self-discipline.
- a desire to travel all over the world and to work in multi-cultural environments.
• engaging, dynamic and challenging work in successful international company.
• friendly and enthusiastic team.
• competitive salary.
• mentoring and development.
• business trips to different destinations.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").