For our most important client - Continental Automotive - international company operates in automotive area - we are looking for suitable person on position - Electronic Software Engineer:
• R&D of embedded software systems (SMART sensors) - search and selection of alternative solutions together with customers and other relevant departments with regard to functional and economic aspects
• Coordination within the project team and cooperation with other project teams in different locations
• SW configuration management, processes and quality compliance
• Responsibility for all projects where software is used
• Knowledge of microcontroller and real-time applications
• Experience with development and methods applied to embedded devices
• Very good knowledge of the 8-bit/16bit microcontrollers (Freescale / PIC)
• Experience with software development tools and test methods
• Knowledge of programming in C
• Advanced English
* Be able to move to Czech Republic - Ostrava
* Background and know - how of strong international company.
* Access to the latest technologies.
* Opportunity to grow and develop your career.
* Motivating salary + yearly target bonus depending on personal and company targets
* 5 weeks of vacation a year
* Occasionally home office
* Lunch contribution (used in company canteen)
* Relocation package
* Pension insurance allowance (after 1 year of contract) – contract with Czech pension insurance company necessary.
* Other benefits according valid collective agreement